Speaking & Workshops
Wellness is better shared!
I feel passionate about sharing wellness and holistic practices backed by science with as many people as possible. With a large growing body of scientific research evidencing best practices for brain health and overall wellness, my goal is to continually make this important information accessible to everyone. I spread the word of wellness and holistic science by giving talks and workshops in corporations, schools, social clubs, meditation studios, and many other community settings. I love to teach, to connect, and to empower others with impactful information to improve well-being.
Some of my favorite workshop and speaking topics include:
- The Mindful Brain: How Meditation Improves our Mind; Meditation & Neuroscience
- Wellness Discovery: Finding and Using Your Strengths
- Top Ways to Cope with Stress and Enhance Joy
- Positive Energy Parenting
- The Antidote to the I-Culture: How to Reduce Inflammation & Isolation for Optimal Wellbeing
Writing & Media
Along with speaking the wellness word, I love writing about wellness. In addition to publishing research and academic writing, I often write for guest blogs, provide a holistic psychologist perspective for publications, and of course, write my own blog! Please visit Be Gold to explore my blog and please contact me for any interest in writing collaboration.